We’re working to bring a seamless ability to change your subscription plan, but for now, we do have several options that you can use from your account profile.
If you are interested in changing your digital subscription, please make sure you are logged into your account via nymag.com/myaccount and do the following:
Monthly Digital to Annual Digital
If you’d like to change your subscription from a monthly to annual billing plan, please do the following:
- Visit nymag.com/account and log into your New York Magazine Account
- Please navigate to Subscription & Billing
- Click Cancel Subscription
- You will be prompted to upgrade to an annual plan from there, at which point it's a matter of confirming your payment information and confirming the change to your plan.
If you would like to upgrade from a Digital only plan to a plan that includes print delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downgrade to Monthly
If you are a Print and Digital subscriber and interested in only maintaining the digital portion of your subscription, please do the following:
- Visit nymag.com/myaccount and log into your account.
- Navigate to Subscription & Billing.
- At the end of Billing Information, click on Cancel Subscription & choose your cancel reason.
- Click on nymag.com/subscribe and choose your desired plan type.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your new subscription.
Need Help Changing your Plan Type?